+ Counseling Referral
Do you struggle with…
Relationships (family, partner(s), friends)?
Sexual and/or Sexuality Struggles?
Hey Denver will refer you to professional, culturally inclusive therapists through our mental health partner, the Colorado Health Network.
Services We Offer:
- Low to no cost individual, couples, and family therapy
- On-going and curriculum-specific support groups
- Mental health and substance use counseling
- Harm reduction counseling to prevent HIV/AIDS transmission
Who We Serve:
- Folks living with HIV/AIDS and their support systems
- Those who are HIV negative and interested in risk reduction
- Folks facing significant barriers accessing behavioral health services
If you’re interested in any of the services listed above, please complete the following confidential web form. A therapist will then contact you to further discuss your needs and the assessment process.
* Please note this is for referral ONLY. CHN therapists do not offer crisis counseling.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. *